No, Ted Nugent Is Not A Pedophile Or A Draft Dodger

Propaganda: Second Amendment supporter and Republican Ted Nugent is a pedophile and draft dodger! He’s a bad person who should be shunned and ignored!

Ted+Nugent+ted_the_hunter

FACTS:

In the overall scheme of things, what progressives think of a 65-year old rock icon doesn’t matter much. But this is a good example of how the Left will take a set of facts and twist them until they bear no resemblance to reality. So, here goes…

Ted Nugent as “Pedophile”

Here’s the definition of pedophilia:

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnostic criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[1][2][3][4]

To support this claim, progressives trot out Pele Massa. Massa was a 17-year old Hawaiian girl. Note, she was 17 not prepubescent, not 11, not 13. Not only was she a willing participant but her parents gave Ted Nugent legal guardianship of Pele so they could be together.

So, no pedophilia. And a willing relationship with a 17-year old, sanctioned, legally, by the girl’s parents.

Actually, Massa was 3 years older than Priscilla Beaulieu – when Elvis Presley took her to bed.

Was it wise on Ted’s part? I don’t believe so. But I’m not a rock star. Was it legal? Absolutely.

But aren’t progressives always telling us that legal consensual sex is none of our business?

Ted Nugent as Draft Dodger

Here is the definition of a draft dodger:

Draft Evasion is an intentional decision not to comply with the military conscription policies of one’s nation.

Ted Nugent registered for the draft and got a student deferment in 1969. When his student deferment ended, he received a 4-F designation as “mentally or medically unfit for service.” During the Viet Nam war, a war despised by the Left, 9,120,000 young men received the same deferments as did Nugent.

Nugent complied with all conscription policies, never left the United States, never failed to register or comply with any process related to the Draft.

Progressives are also fond of the story that Ted “crapped in his pants” to get his 4-F. You can’t get a 4-F by crapping in your pants. This ridiculous story stems from a joke Nugent made to High Times in 1977. Ted says the reason he failed his “fitness for duty” physical is he was doing meth. Which story sounds more likely to you? A rock musician failing his medical test as a result of drugs or failing it because of soiled underwear?

So, is The Motor City Madman a little intense, a little out there? You decide.

But he is not a pedophile. And he is not a Draft Dodger.

Bill Clinton, on the other hand? Here’s what Snopes says about Progressive Hero Bill Clinton’s Draft Evasion:

That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments he later failed to honor, are all beyond dispute.

Oh, look! A squirrel!

651 comments

1. Anonymous · · Reply

OMFG U TARD COPS DONT HAVE “CLIENTS” LOLOLOLOLOL *dies*

Did you mean Attorney General Loretta Lynch? Fuck it, let’s go big, did you mean Supreme Court judge Clarence Thomas?

Or you gonna go with a Jew attorney, say Goldman, Esq?

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Let me try asking the question again, and try providing something more coherent and honest: When Mr. Charles ordered you to stop harassing him in this comment area, what were you supposed to do?

–Officer O’Leary

1. Anonymous · ·

Well see, not-his-name victor, officer OLEARLY (btw, you drink on the job, amirite? Yeah you fully drink on the job) is, oh to hell with it, tell me, is Ally hot? I mean for a hentai FB icon?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I’m going to ask this question one more time, and if you don’t provide a straight or coherent answer, I will see to it that what is titled as the Internet Harassment Prevention Act… which, as Mr. Charles tells me, is the proposed law that he dropped off in the dockets in D.C…. will bypass the minimum votes needed and get signed into law.

Now, when Mr. Charles ordered you to stop harassing him in this comment area, what were you supposed to do?

–Officer O’Leary

1. Anonymous · ·

What are the bath salts like in your world?

3. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I can stay here and monitor this comment area if I absolutely need to. Mr. Charles and Ms. Jones even allow me to have whatever is in their kitchen, and they are both also fixing dinner for the three of us.

Mr. Charles does admit he’s not as good a cook as Ms. Jones is, but I’ve seen way worse in five-star restaurants.

–Officer O’Leary

1. Anonymous · ·

Chianti? Fava beans? Watching Iron Chef at the same time on the food network isn’t cooking together, Jerrys kid.

4. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

No answer?

Well, that only goes to show that either you are not familiar with WordPress’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, or you ARE familiar with them yet flagrantly disregard them just to make people’s lives more and more miserable by the bean.

I’ve worked on cases like this; cyberbullies like you, Anonymous, may sound big and use tough-guy language… but you’re really just a weak excuse for a human being. You are an absolutely horrible person. You feed off of the misery of the bullied and the harassed, just like Lori Drew fed off of the misery of Megan Taylor Meier’s family.

You have to find something else to do with your time. Well away from your computer.

–Officer O’Leary

1. Anonymous · ·

Errr well, I could go riot right now but, naw I’ll just surf the net, thanks Officer Fake Mick Cop

5. Anonymous · · Reply

Don’t you mean Supreme Court JUSTICE, idiot?

2. Anonymous · · Reply

Officer O’Leary? Dude could you find a more stereotypical mick cop name? It isn’t 1940 anymore, even tho I know that’s where your tard brain lives

Also, the secret service?!! You a presidential nominee now?

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

You might want to answer the questions I pose to you; they’re going to hurt you more than they’re going to hurt me or Mr. Charles or Ms. Jones.

–Officer O’Leary

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

First question: When Mr. Charles ordered you to stop harassing him in this comment area, what were you supposed to do?

–Officer O’Leary

3. Officer O'leary · · Reply

Oh man leave me alone, I’m just here to bang your mom for the rent

Sir? Anonymous?

–Officer O’Leary?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I believe my client, Mr. Charles, told me about your antics. He summoned me here specifically to tell you that what you have been doing is wrong on all levels.

–Officer O’Leary

3. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

You should be familiar with the cases of Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn, are you not?

–Officer O’Leary

4. Anonymous · · Reply

Oh Chris-chan you are so cute❤️❤️❤️

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

WordPress told you to stop harassing me anonymously after I shot off multiple reports. You should have stopped. You didn’t stop. I told you I would file reports with federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies; that is not a fib — I filed reports with federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.

If your antics are not a blatant violation of both the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, then I don’t know what is.

QED: “Stop” means “stop”.

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Ah–oh, look who I have here… it’s my close personal friend, Officer O’Leary.

Officer, you have the floor.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN, signing off for a very brief period of time

3. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

thank you, Mr. Charles, for alerting me to this and also for allowing me to communicate with this guy via WordPress.

Sir? Anonymous?

–Officer O’Leary

5. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I’M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    I am so delighted to let you all know that I took a good ol’ train commute from Brooklyn to D.C. so I could drop off a proposed law to make it illegal to harass and dox normal law-abiding users via the comments section on blogs… and also make it illegal for blogging services such as Blogspot, Blogger, and WordPress to permit such harassment and doxing.

The Secret Service has been provided the link to this blog; the Secret Service will, in turn, come up with the proper punishment to inflict against anonymous users who have nothing better to do with their lives than annoy, abuse, threaten, harass, and dox normal law-abiding users like myself.

Your own Brian Williams said that it might violate the First Amendment, and he’s absolutely right — it does violate the First Amendment…rights of anonymous trolls like Anonymous. Your position is that the Secret Service shouldn’t even know about this. What a STUPID, IDIOTIC position that is.

1. Anonymous · · Reply

They let tards on the train? Whatta world!

6. Bob the Internet Lumberjack · · Reply

Get away from the Internet. I am cutting it down right now!

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I don’t take orders. Especially from people who hide timidly behind fake avatars. WordPress told you to stop harassing me after I shot off multiple reports. You should have stopped. You didn’t stop. If that’s not a blatant violation of both the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, then I don’t know what is.

QED: “Stop” means “stop”.

7. Anonymous · · Reply

I have no idea what the heck those past comments are about, but as to the article itself :

Ted Nugent isn’t a Draft dodger : He was declared unfit because he was doing meth.
    Problem here.
    The guy is openly anti drugs and very critical ( rude, intolerant should I say ) against drug users.
    2 options then :
    1) He was said unfit because he is not as clean as he says. He is a liar and a hypocrite.
    2) He is against drugs but took some especially for the exam. He is a coward and a hypocrite.

Or there’s sth that escape’s me…

1. Anonymous · · Reply

He’s a coward and a liar. Like Victor Curtis rainman up there^^^^

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

Yes, I guess so. But “doxing” actually requires selling something.

–Anonymous

P.S.: Like myself claiming that Victor Golf Charles’s real name is Curtis… which it’s not… and not only am I addressing the wrong person, but my antics are also tantamount to slander and defamation. That’s why Mr. Charles told me to stop harassing him. Thanks for reminding me.

2. Slander · ·

You don’t what I am

3. Anonymous · ·

He’s a typical conservatard. If they said the sky is blue I’d look up.

8. Anonymous · · Reply

That cyberstalking.org told you to fuck off?

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

This is not rocket science, buddy. I told you to stop harassing me, and you refused to stop harassing me. If that’s not a blatant Terms of Service violation, then what is?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

This is not rocket science, buddy. l told you to stop harassing me, and you refused to stop harassing me. If that’s not a blatant Terms of Service violation, then what is?

9. Rights · · Reply

You have 10 minutes to state your real name. The time is 5150. Think careful now

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

How original. (!) Did you take five seconds to copypasta a comment I made?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

When I tell you to stop harassing me, what does that mean?

3. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

10. Al Pacino · · Reply

You’re a raging homo

That is all.

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I just shot off an e-mail to the Crash Override Network. I told the founders there that you have defamed my image, annoyed me, abused me, threatened me, and harassed me to no end. I told you to stop 42 times and counting, and you have refused every time.

Crash Override is a crisis helpline, advocacy group and resource center for people who are experiencing online abuse. They are a network of experts and survivors who work directly with victims, tech companies, lawmakers, media, security experts, and law enforcement to educate and provide direct assistance working to eliminate the causes of online abuse.

1. Anonymous · ·

Telling what a tool you are is abuse?

The truth ain’t illegal; boy

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Now, if you want me to drop all criminal charges I am about to file against you, I suggest you do as I say and STOP HARASSING ME.

Anita Sarkeesian got people thrown in jail for doxing; it can work for me, too. With the Crash Override Network, your rights end when I say you’re harassing me.

3. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

You don’t deal in truths. You deal in Ingsoc-esque misinformation, libel, slander, defamation, hooliganism, and doxing. You doxed. You doxed. You doxed. You doxed. You doxed. Until you made me feel certain that my life is in imminent danger. I had every right to e-mail the Crash Override Network, and you have no right to harass me. I told you to stop. You are supposed to stop when I tell you to stop. When I tell you to stop harassing me, what does that mean? And no snide remarks; I want an answer, and the answer is right in the question.

11. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

It’s called the Crash Override Network (http://www.crashoverridenetwork.com/), and boy howdy, are you gonna get a mouthful from Zoe Quinn. All I gotta do is e-mail them and tell them that you have put the life of me, Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN, in grave danger.

12. You can’t dox a fantasy

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Very well. I am going through with the charge of doxing, and you get no Miranda rights because you have no rights.

How do you plead?

1. Anonymous · ·

I plead that you’re a homerseshual?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

SILENCE! How? Do? You? Plead? Guilty? Or not guilty?

1. Anonymous · ·

No contest.

That you’re the gayest conservative on the internet

13. Social media · · Reply

Having a life is systematically getting banned from all social media?

Ps: you just doxxed your gf. I’m telling!

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Use your real name instead of hiding timidly behind a disguise. If you want me to retract the charges of doxing, I would highly suggest you reveal yourself immediately.

14. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

ATTENTION ALL ANONYMOUS LIBERALS ON WORDPRESS: PAY ATTENTION
    troll: (n) an anonymous user who has nothing better to do with his/her life besides posting anonymously (which is a redundancy) and harassing users who prefer to engage in honest debates.

I don’t quite fall into that category because I post with my real name, if my signature at the end of each of my posts is any indication, and I actually have a life, unlike you liberal trolls.

P.S.: See?

1. Anonymous · · Reply

Your fake name is Curtis M?

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

You might want to stop posting if you know what’s good for you. I already shot off reports against you for your act of doxing. It worked for Anita Sarkeesian; it will work for me.

2. victorgolfcharles · ·

I may as well add that I, Victor Golf Charles (my real name, contrary to what you think — repeat, THINK…not that you have a brain to think with), am the conservative stepbrother of Anita Sarkeesian.

3. Anonymous · ·

Naw your real name is something else, haystack and black Jesus told me so

4. victorgolfcharles · ·

Not only am I aware that you are being DISHONEST because you are PERJURING YOURSELF…but there are also a hundred billion people who are agreeing with me.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

P.S.: You had a chance to reveal your true identity, but you blew it, and you’ll never get it back.

15. Anonymous · · Reply

INTERVIEWER: Charles, may I call you Charles? What is it like to work at Chuck E Cheese? I imagine you must nail quite a few milfs

Curtis: well I tend to be more attracted to the dudes in mouse suits. I am a hentai furry, you see

I am also fabulously gay

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Did you know that I can report you for doxxing? It IS a crime, you know. And besides, you got the name wrong.

1. Anonymous · ·

Your real name is VGC? Parents hate you too, huh?

16. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

DEAR “ANONYMOUS”
    First of all, use your real name instead of hiding timidly behind a fake avatar. Studies have proven time and time again that people who use their real name when posting on WordPress have a better chance of being taken seriously compared to trolls who hide behind fake usernames. Hooah!

17. John Bruce Jack Johnson · · Reply

You are not my kin. Your kin are inbred hillbillies who have assburgers and work at Pizza Hut

18. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

INTERVIEWER: “You once said that the anonymous poster here is much like Saddam Hussein.”
    CHARLES: “If I did, I want to apologize to Saddam Hussein; this does not, however, change the fact that the anonymous poster is a propagandist to whom neither the facts nor the Terms of Service matter.”

1. Saddam Hussein · · Reply

Never refer to me again, assburger freak

2. Anonymous · · Reply

INTERVIEWER: did you just apologize to dead saddam Hussein?

CURTIS: it’s in the constitution thingee, look it up

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

My name is Victor Golf Charles. Get it correct, or else.

3. Anonymous · · Reply

Naw it’s Curtis get it right. Or else

19. Oceans Eleven · · Reply

Vegas baby!

20. Victor, you do not have me

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Use your real name instead of hiding timidly behind a disguise.

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

What if I told you that I’m the half-second cousin of John Bruce “Jack” Thompson?

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

21. You tool. I added you bc I get paid 50 cents every time I add someone. Extra if I can get them to say we’re in a relationship. You are so dumb, for real

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I know for a fact that you are not the real Ally Jones. Use your real name instead of hiding timidly behind a disguise.

22. Anonymous · · Reply

You can have a furry anime icon as your gf on FB? Nice!

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

You might want to admit to perjury, cyberstalking, slander, and bad impersonation if you know what’s good for you.

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Making you appear to be foolish is my specialty. If you’re gonna double-talk me, it would be my pleasure. Hone my skills for next year. If you, however, wanna say, “You know what? I masqueraded as corporations, government officials, celebrities, and even your girlfriend, and I got reported for dishonesty and slander and cyberstalking and bad impersonation, and then there was no reason to have a computer anymore,” then I’d say to you, “You know what? Hey, at least THAT’S honest,” and then you leave here at least with your dignity intact.

Do we understand each other?

3. Anonymous · · Reply

Is this your new rainman response? What happened to the suicide game?

Ally.jones549? Dude that’s a hooker! Bahahahhaaha

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

YOU REALLY NEED A BRAIN SCAN
        I never said I wanted to talk to you. I actually have a life, and I have intelligent people I can talk to.

What I said was that people who post here should have the courage to stop using their Vegas name as a username; otherwise, posting as “Anonymous” is an act of COWARDICE.

Try and pay attention next time.

2. victorgolfcharles · ·

I told you repeatedly to stop annoying, abusing, threatening, and harassing me, and you refused. Do you know that your activity is a clear violation of WordPress Terms of Service? Can you read? Are you on drugs? Has the liberalism fried your frontal lobes so thoroughly that dead people move faster than you?

3. victorgolfcharles · ·

Use your real name instead of hiding timidly behind a disguise.

4. Anonymous · ·

I haven’t been banned

Pwned!

23. Anonymous · · Reply

That’s so funny, I pm’d ally jones on FB and she’s never heard of you

Nice try, liar

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Actually, if ally.jones.549 never heard of me, then she would never have added me. Don’t get your hopes up.

Oh, and you might want to admit to perjury, cyberstalking, and bad impersonation if you wish to leave here with your dignity intact.

24. Fightcyberstalking · · Reply

Dude leave us alone. We don’t care. Suck a dick, you’ll feel better

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Well, that’s not a very nice thing to say, is it, Anonymous?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

I think you need a time-out, Anonymous; when you think you can come back and behave like an adult, let me know. Okay? Goodbye.

25. Anonymous · · Reply

Hey Victor, how’s that whole I am getting the government to regulate the Internets thing working out for you? Looked you up on Twitter and man, can you say OWNED?

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

fightcyberstalking.org begs to differ. Would you like another cyberstalking report filed against you?

1. Anonymous · ·

STFU you stupid tool

2. Anonymous · · Reply

Victor is a massive tard. For one he’s like a fucking rash all over social media. He tries to bully people into giving out their personal information when his real name isn’t even Victor. If you ever read his blog it’s all about how offended like a bitch and copypasta of emails he wrote to sites telling them to do what he says “or else” It’s totally a cry for help to just come out of the closet and be the homo he is. He is a hot mess of fail, for real

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

Filed another cyberstalking report against you. If you can’t follow the rules I already detailed to you, don’t post at all. If you know what’s good for you.

2. victorgolfcharles · ·

You stalked. You stalked. You stalked. You stalked. You stalked. You slandered. You slandered. You slandered. You slandered. You slandered. Until I was certain that the relationship between me and my girlfriend (yes, girlfriend) Ally was strained and my life was being endangered. Again, I have every valid reason to print off a report on fightcyberstalking.org and shoot it off to my federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.

And I agree with the family of Megan Taylor Meier: I hope you die in prison.

3. Anonymous · ·

I am sure they’re still going through all the reports you filed against Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, WordPress, the radio signals in your tooth filings and the chemtrails in the sky. IOW…no

4. victorgolfcharles · ·

CYBERSTALKING ISN’T A “MYTH”. IT’S A CRIME.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

5. I am a hentai profile on FB. I don’t even know who this freak is.

6. victorgolfcharles · ·

Nice try, Anonymous. I would know the real Ally Jones from an impostor. Do you live in Ohio?

7. victorgolfcharles · ·

Hey, are you playing with me, or what, Anonymous?

Making you appear to be foolish is my specialty. If you’re gonna double-talk me, it would be my pleasure. Hone my skills for next year. If you, however, wanna say, “You know what? I masqueraded as corporations, government officials, celebrities, and even your girlfriend, and I got reported for cyberstalking and bad impersonation, and then there was no reason to have a computer anymore,” then I’d say to you, “You know what? Hey, at least THAT’S honest,” and then you leave here at least with your dignity intact.

Do we understand each other?

26. Hillary Clinton · · Reply

No indictment bitches! Madam President, get used to it losers!

27. Anonymous · · Reply

Why do right wingers always always always fall back on bbbbut but Muslims? It’s a strawman argument that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Besides your argument is also a specious one. If anything white people proportionally commit incest more than Muslims, or any other demographic for that matter

WELL, SINCE YOU ASKED,
      that’s because ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, National Public Radio, Cable News Network, MSNBC, Headline News, High Times Magazine, Rolling Stone, Slate, The Huffington Post, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Al-Jazeera, and the British Broadcasting Corporation are all part of a collective known as THE BIG LIE. Their technique, borrowed directly from Joseph Goebbels, is to repeat a lie so many times that the sheeplike drones actually believe it.

But you progressives are all SHEEP, and you can’t quite realize that. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1. Anonymous · ·

Google Bill Kristoll and left wing media. You can pick which link you feel is non-biased

2. Anonymous · ·

Um ok I am not that other person posting here. I am here to have an honest debate you, that’s all

2. Anonymous · · Reply

Yeah. You do realize that the “left wing media” was a lie made up by Bill Krisoll? Hell he even admitted it

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

Can you give me a valid, NON-BIASED citation before I go to the police department to drop off a folder containing my cyberstalking report?

2. Anonymous · ·

Google Bill Ktistol and left wing media, I am sure you will find a link you trust

3. victorgolfcharles · ·

I said a VALID, NON-BIASED CITATION… or are you that much of a pansy to give one?

That’s a better way of saying, “Google doesn’t count. It’s a Democratic donor. Try again.”

4. Anonymous · ·

5. victorgolfcharles · ·

Incidentally, I will also remind you that this is the exact website where I located instructions on printing a cyberstalking report: http://www.fightcyberstalking.org/report-cyberstalking-case/

Don’t complain to me if you’ve got a problem with it. Go complain to FightCyberstalking.org. After all, they were the ones who gave me the necessary materials to shut your antics down.

6. victorgolfcharles · ·

“Ok look it up on Bing or any search engine of your choice. I am hesitant to link from my computer bc I don’t know if you can trace it or something. I am sure you can understand”
        Well, thanks for proving my point. You wanted mass surveillance by the NSA? Goddammit, you got it. You cry foul if a Republican President does such a thing, but if a Democratic President does it, you yawn as though it were yesterday’s fish. And I exposed your double-standard, just like that.

7. Anonymous · ·

Um ok. I am just here to engage in honest debate that’s all

8. Anonymous · ·

Please don’t presume to know what I want. I am against surveillance. “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”

9. Anonymous · ·

I’m an independent I don’t trust D’s OR R’s

10. victorgolfcharles · ·

Well, if you want an honest debate, then start an honest debate rather than engage in the lowest behavior of the low by annoying, abusing, threatening, and/or harassing me.

In addition, keep in mind: It’s my responsibility to expose double-standards. I shut down claims made by Thomas “Emanciptation Proclamation” Hurley III and his supporters that long-running syndicated game show JEOPARDY! was “unfair to kids like him” [sic] when he did not take a major Final JEOPARDY! rule to heart (“If a misspelling changes the pronunciation of the word, the judges cannot accept it”); likewise, I also issued a particularly SICK BURN to Gabby Fusco’s politically-correct mother who ordered Alex Trebek to re-do Double JEOPARDY! with bent “everyone gets a trophy” rules.

11. Anonymous · ·

I’m not sure I follow. Can you explain what The show Jeopardy has to do with this discussion? Also I am not the one harassing you. Honestly

12. victorgolfcharles · ·

“Also I am not the one harassing you. Honestly”
        Filing that under the Bad Liar page on TV Tropes.

28. Semantics · · Reply

So does that mean I can have sex with my stepdad who raised me from the age of 3? It’s not imappropiate, sleazy or just plain disgusting? I can see why right wingers think this is no big deal

1. Anonymous · · Reply

If’n I can’t bang mah cousin how’n the hell else Imma goan git laid?

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

You replace “right-wingers” with “Muslims” and see how that works out for you.

29. Anonymous · · Reply

He had sexual relations with a then 12 year old Courtney Love. Sounds like at the least a child molester. And he did crap his pants for an Army physical probably because he was on drugs. Fabulous poster child for the GOP. You’re pathetic if you support this guy.

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Progressives are also fond of the story that Ted “crapped in his pants” [sic] to get his 4-F. You can’t get a 4-F by crapping in your pants. This ridiculous story stems from a joke Nugent made to High Times in 1977. Ted says the reason he failed his “fitness for duty” physical is he was doing meth. Which story sounds more likely to you? A rock musician failing his medical test as a result of drugs, or failing it because of soiled underwear? Don’t answer that.

1. Anonymous · ·

Legal guardianship = Acting as parent to a minor, a minor you fuck .

So no, not pedophilia, incest? Yes

2. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

actually, incest is sex between two biological blood relatives.

Looks like you’re pretty familiar with that operation.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

30. Hi everybody! It’s Friday! What y’all doing for the 4th?

31. A retard makes a horrible review of ITG · · Reply

I did!

32. Oh wait, the nomenclature is Assburgers, sorry

33. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Now, lemme try asking again: When I say “STOP HARASSING ME”, what does that mean?

1. That you’re retarded?

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

You just got reported not only for stalking, but also for mocking the mentally-disabled. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. If you know what’s good for you.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

34. I am currently reading your posts threatening other people on Gootube, which, incidentally are the very EXACT verbiage that you are using here. Are you autistic, bro?

35. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Does the word CYBERSTALKING LAWS mean anything to you?

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

1. Dude, I am not cyberstalking you, I am posting on a blog, get that shit rite, k?

1. victorgolfcharles · ·

That means you ARE cyberstalking me. Duh. Yet you claim you’re not. You stalked, you stalked, you stalked, you stalked, you stalked until you made me feel confident that my life is in imminent danger. I have every understandable reason to file a report by going to fightcyberstalking.org.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

2. I am posting on a blog and have made absolutely NO overture regarding your safety but it’s clear you take this WAYY too seriously. Laters O_O

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

When I say “STOP HARASSING ME”, what does that mean?

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

1. How am I harassing you? I am commenting on a blog. Take that shit to Youtube. Oh wait, you can’t, you’ve been banned. Do you know how hard it is to get banned from there? Bravo, scrote, you did!

36. [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/wlf5sk.jpg[/IMG]

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

When I say “STOP HARASSING ME”, what does that mean?

37. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

“https://justbunk.net/2014/02/23/ted-nugent-is-a-pedophile-and-draft-dodger-bunk/comment-page-3/#comments

Someone is about to doxx me. Would you set the comments to Approval now and forever so that he doesn’t expose my personal information, e.g. phone number?”

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

1. Why do you think I would do that? Oh yeah cuz it’s been done to you before because of your ITG fail. Oh and didn’t you contact MoralNorth yesterday about this? He doesn’t even give a fuck. Sucks to be you—————>

38. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Time’s up. I told you multiple times to stop harassing me, stop doxxing me, stop threatening me, stop annoying me, and stop abusing me, and you refused to listen.

Now, I’m contacting MoralNorth via the Contact option; he’ll be banning you for life.

39. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

1 minute left.

40. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

2 minutes left.

41. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

3 minutes left.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

42. BTW your name is NOT Victor Golf Charles, so, give us your real name or I am reporting you

43. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

4 minutes left.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

44. There is nothing you can do. You have tried this on numerous chat boards. Take your own advice, be a man and just deal.

5 minutes left.

45. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

10 minutes left.

46. The first thing · · Reply

I learned in AA is you can’t control persons, places or things. You have to take life on life’s terms. Like people posting on blogs, for example

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

20 minutes left. You’re wasting time.

–Victor Golf Charles, AMERICAN

47. 45 minutes? Well hot damn I better post like a mofo! So, what are you doing for the 4th? Now me, I just got sober so I am pretty stressed about it. I wish I could go to my friends parties but I think that could threaten my sobriety. But if I stay home alone I might see a beer commercial or something and it might trigger me, you know? It sucks, man

1. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

30 minutes left. You do NOT want to know what will happen to you if you just let those 30 minutes pass by with you doing nothing.

1. Confused? · ·

I am doing something, I’m posting. What am I supposed to do? I haz a confuse 😕

48. victorgolfcharles · · Reply

Less than 45 minutes left. I would not want to take my words lightly or sarcastically if I were you.

49. Awe man · · Reply

I wish I cached your blog, it was pretty amusing. Oh well….