- Job growth is the norm, not the exception.
- In 62 years, from JAN 1946 to JAN 2008, jobs grew in 86% of the months. That’s 640 out of 744 months.
- Reagan delivered job growth in 81 out of the first 82 months.
- George W. Bush delivered job growth for 52 consecutive months.
- Obama’s only delivered consecutive job growth in 24 out of 43 months.
- In June, Obama only delivered 64,000 new jobs – dangerously close to ending this 24 month run.
- The economy needs about 325,000 new jobs each month to keep up with new job entrants. Obama has presided over a net loss of 500,000 American jobs.
- Reagan inherited the Carter recession, and created 20 Million new jobs in 7 years, increasing the private sector workforce by 20%.
- George W. Bush created 8 Million jobs after the Bush Tax Cuts became effective.
- To date, Obama has only created 4.4M new jobs after four years in office.
- Obama has presided over the worst recovery since the Great Depression.
- All economic indicators show the jobs picture is deteriorating. Unemployment went up to 8.3% in July, 2012.
Obama’s Jobs Record is a sorry one.