- This propaganda actually appears on Obama’s campaign website.
- Obama is counting jobs gained (happens at the end of every recession).
- Obama is not counting jobs lost.
- If you include jobs lost, Obama has a net loss of 500,000 jobs.
- At this pace, it will be 2016 before we’re back to pre-recession employment levels.
- Obama promised to keep unemployment below 8% (see page 4 graph) if we enacted ARRA (stimulus bill).
- Unemployment has never fallen below 8% at any time during his presidency.
- Obama Advisors predicted unemployment would be 6% (see page 4 graph) by this time if we enacted ARRA.
- Today, August 3, 2012, Unemployment increased from 8.2% to 8.3%.
- Real unemployment ticked back up to 15% (U6).
- There has not been one day in the Obama presidency when as many Americans were working as they were when Bush left office.
- Fewer workers are being hired today than during 2007 and 2009.
More spin, more deceptive number crunching by Team Obama.
Really tragic news for the American Worker…