- Voter fraud cases are rampant.
- Progressives don’t count voter registration fraud in their meme.
- Progressives don’t count voter registration and voting fraud prosecutions in their meme.
- The National Republican Lawyer’s Association maintains an updated case list here.
- A report in 2011 showed Minnesota led the nation in voter fraud.
- ACORN plead guilty to voter registration fraud in Nevada, 2011.
- 46 States have had voter fraud prosecutions or convictions in the last 10 years.
- There are widespread allegations of voter fraud in the recent Wisconsin recall election.
- There are allegations of voter fraud in the recent election of Charlie Rangel. These are being made by his Democrat opponent.
Amusingly, AlterNet, a left-leaning organization heavily supportive of Occupy Wall Street, went to great lengths to deny the National Republican Lawyer’s Associations study showing 46 states have experienced voter fraud – and substantiated voter fraud within their own article. But, they want you to believe those cases are no big deal.
Nothing to see here, move along.
The undeniable truth is that voter fraud does exist. And it’s a serious problem.
Progressives cannot admit voter fraud exists because “lack of it” is their secondary argument against Voter ID Laws.